Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 11:47 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 2
The Hunter's Last Victim

Before I get a chance to scream and try to run away, Paul covers my face with a fowl smelling cloth. My heart pounds with fear and I start to cry again. Moaning, I try to grab his hands and get the cloth off my face. My arms won’t move! No, please God I can’t feel my arms anymore…or my legs. Someone has to drive by and see what’s happening, someone has to! My thoughts become jumbled as I lose all control of my body. He takes away the cloth and I’m completely helpless.
“You like it slut? This is brand new chloroform that freezes all parts of your body except for your face! I like my victims to be able to talk and tell me how much they enjoy rape, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Oh no, please don’t do this to me! Oh God! No, stop touching me! Put me down!”
He cackles and carries me over his shoulder deep into the forest.
“Tonight you’re in for a real treat my dear. I haven’t raped a woman outdoors for a long time!”
No…he’s talking about that teacher! Oh my, he’s going to tie me up and rape me!
“You love not being able to move don’t you? Yeah, you’re a hot little slut who loves to be raped!”
Is he serious? Yeah I have a few fantasies but that’s just way out there! There’s no way I would like it if ANYBODY raped me!
He doesn’t tie me up, confident that I can’t move. As he lays me on the ground tears fill my eyes and run down my face.
“Please…please…no…”
“You know you want it you dirty little slut!
“No, don’t, please don’t rape me! Please no, please don’t!”
He ignores my protest and violently rips off all my clothes. Slowly his hands hover over my breast.
“You’re such a slut! ‘Oh please Paul, touch my breast! Look Paul, I’m not wearing a bra!’ You love this don’t you bitch?”
“Fuck you fucking bastard! No, stop touching my breast! Please stop!”
He grabs my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twists really hard. I scream as loud as I possibly could, begging him to stop. He ignores me and twists even harder.
“HAHAHAHA! You love this you fucking slut! But the other nipple isn’t getting ANY attention. We’ll fix that!”
“No! Don’t do this, please! It hurts! It HU HU HURRRRRTS!”
He continues to twist my right nipple while his teeth bite down hard on the left. I am in so much pain! He moves his head away from my breast, causing it and my nipple to stretch painfully.
“OH, OUCH, OH, OWIE, P…P…PLEASE ST…ST…STOP!”
He stops finally but my nipples are still in tremendous pain and there’s a little bit of blood running from the corner of his mouth…God that’s my blood! He bites down hard on my right nipple now and I continue to plead with him. He doesn’t stop biting it until I bleed there. My voice is becoming horse from all the screaming and I don’t know how much more pain I can take…oh, yes I can finally move my fingers…hopefully I can move my hands…yes! Now if I could just move my arms…oh no he noticed I can move! Roughly he picks me up and ties me between two trees in an X position before I gain full mobility.
“Now those lovely tits have been getting attention. I bet that pussy of yours is lonely.”
“No, please don’t rape me! NO, PLEASE DON’T! SOMEONE HELP ME!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHA! ‘Rub me harder Paul, I want your cock Paul!’ Yeah, you’re a filthy whore who loves to get raped. Your pussy wants my hard cock doesn’t it?”
“Please no I’m a virgin, please don’t rape me NO!”
“Now I thought you were lying about that like I was…oh well, I’ll find out soon enough!”
He moves his cock so close to my pussy. I moan as he rubs the outside of my pussy with it, teasing me. Suddenly I feel pain, so much pain!
“Oooow! Please, stop ta…ta…take it oooouuut!”
“Mmm, you’re definitely a virgin. Oooh yeah you like me fucking you don’t you? Mmmm, yeah mmmm, such a great pussy!”
“No OOOH p p pl please sss ssstoooop OOOH AAAAH!”
“You’re so nice and wet slut, mmmm yeah!”
“G g get th the fuck ooh OOOH out of me!”
“Mmm, you like this don’t you? Ooh, there’s some blood coming out! Yeah, you’re no longer a virgin now slut!”
“Uuuh, please OOOH le let me go”
I get a huge orgasm and he finally pulls out. I am ashamed of how my body betrayed me, and he knows it! That fucking bastard! He painfully pulls my hair back and his eyes meet mine. His eyes…oh God! Oh God he’s really going to kill me after he’s done!
“Your tight pussy was awesome my little slut, but I wonder…is it as tight as your ass?”
“No, please, no!”
He slowly walks behind me and I beg him not to fuck my ass. I scream again for someone to help me. I keep hoping someone would hear my screams, but in the back of my mind I know that no one’s coming to rescue me…wait…I hear something…it’s faint…
Before I’m able to figure out the strange sound, Paul slowly inserts the head of his cock in my ass. It’s painful and I continue to beg and plead for him to stop as he thrusts again and again and again. As he fucks me hard in the ass his hands maul my breasts. I scream louder as he fucks me, grabs my breast so rough and hard, and pinches my nipples. Oh God my nipples are bleeding again! Oooow!
“No more, no more please! I can’t take anymore!”
Oh God I can feel his cock throbbing! He’s going to cum in my ass!
“Where should I cum in you…I wonder…should I cum in your ass, or should I cum in that nice tight pussy of yours?”
“Let me go oooh p oooh god no please don’t cum in my pussy, PLEASE NO!”
Ignoring my pleas he shoves his cock hard into my pussy and I can feel his cum spraying the inside of my vagina. He takes his cock out and sprays all over my breast, my face, my hair, my ass, everywhere. I feel so dirty and unclean…there’s that sound again…what is it? Paul doesn’t notice the sound and slowly licks off his cum on my breast. I moan and feel ashamed because I feel pleasure from him licking me.
“Well my little slut, normally I kill my victims at this point, but you are special! I think I’ll have one more fuck before you die!”
I’m so exhausted and horse from screaming that I don’t bother pleading with him…his cock feels good in my pussy now…what’s wrong with me, why am I enjoying rape?
“Oooh, fuck me harder Paul! Rape me! Oooh…”
Did I just say that? Why did those words come out of my mouth? Paul looks surprised too and decides to pull out of my pussy. Oh God he’s really going to kill me now! He walks to his pants where there’s probably a gun or a knife or something, ooooh God…noises…again I hear noises…whispers…that’s what the sound is! I strain to listen…
“…but she liked it the second time…”
Even the voices make me feel ashamed! I think I’m going mad! No time to worry about that now because Paul has a knife in his hand. EEEEEEEEEK!
Slowly he slinks over to me…If only I can escape! Wait…if I can just move my hand this way…YES…now the other hand…YES my wrists are free! I hold onto the ropes so I can wait for the right moment to stop him. He comes towards me very slowly, so slowly it’s starting to piss me off.
“Come on and kill me you bastard! Be done with it!”
THAT got him going and he blindly runs towards me with his knife pointed at my breast. At the last second I let go of the ropes and duck. He stumbles over my body and lands hard on his head. The moment he lands I hear more whispers. I don’t pay attention to them and quickly untie my legs. It hurts to move, but I ignore the pain. I look for his knife and find it beside his body. Before I can stab him he quickly tackles me to the ground. The knife falls out of my hand and Paul starts choking me. His eyes, oh God his eyes are so scary! If I can just get the knife! He’s killing me oh God! I stretch my arm as far as I can and my fingertips brush the knife. My vision is slowly fading; God please let me get the knife! I stretch my arm further and further and my fingers desperately make wild grabs for the handle. Finally…now if I could only have the strength to stab him…yes!
He screams like an animal and his hands move toward his back to try and get the knife out of his back. This is my chance! I roll to the left and Paul rolls with me. The knife goes further into his back as his back touches the ground. He gives another wild scream and I decide he needs a taste of his own medicine! I strangle him until his eyes filled with anger and insanity slowly fade to nothing.
After I make sure he’s dead and not faking it or anything I look for my clothes. While I’m dressing myself, I notice something sticking out of Paul’s pants pocket. I take it out…oh, a diary. Do I really want to read this diary? I decide to see if he wrote anything about me…

And a preview of Chapter 3: Birth of Huntress

That last thought gives me sudden inspiration. Men enjoy rape, so I should rape men and kill them! Yeah, it’d be nice to have a female rapist in the news! There are so many male rapists that we women don’t have much of a chance! I need a name though…

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:22 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote