View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 09:18 PM   #6
LittleMissVictim

LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LuvnLust you -definitely- have an incredibly creative story line. I really enjoyed it.
I haven't read one similar to this yet. Which is good!
I'm so bored with reading the same scenarios just rehashed with different verbiage this one was pretty interesting!

So, the -only- critique I have is that at a Gentleman's Club most often the entertainers can not just walk in and dance- they are by law required to have exotic dance permits (club specific) to strip in the venue.

However, this could be anywhere with different ways of operating- but most people will assume it's a normal Gentleman's Club- so if you still want to use the same setting where they are bringing in outside entertainment into the Gentleman's Club- try a great descriptive about how this club was different than most, or laid out to accommodate outside entertainment- that is the only thing that threw me off.
If you want to switch settings you can change to a private members only country club, luxurious ultra modern presidential suite in a fancy hotel, or even a private yacht.

I also really get off reading about how she felt at the beginning when presented with this awkward request by her husband.
What was she thinking? Feeling?

The nervousness she had to feel getting ready, the emotional conflict and awkwardness and the emotional reassurance she had to give herself to even leave the house in the first place. and all Her rationalizing the act: it was for her husband (and he would make sure things were kept safe).
We women are rather lamenting about those things and you can really build some serious tension and arousal in your readers that way.

Being so innocent and totally out of her element- it would be so hot to be put into her black heels in that air of anticipation/nervousness/shock (whatever she felt) Then at overcoming it, realizing it "isn't so bad after all" and then to her surprise she finds herself utterly consumed by her husbands colleagues.

Most importantly: How did her husbands betrayal made her feel, her own internal moral conflict of betraying her husband with the men as the situation just went way farther than she ever expected (and being unable to stop it) and finally succumbing to the shameless pleasure!
First time I ever gave a lap dance at a Gentleman's Club (permit and all) I was so nervous I forgot to take my clothes off entirely. Lol!
No I really think you're on to something great here. Carry on!

PS: I disagree slightly with the comment above: I do not find it wrong or unrealistic that her husband whispers that he loves her secretly. He is her husband and we can assume he does love her. This allows the story to come full circle (no pun intended).

The characters realizing how naughty it was, how exciting it felt and how sexy the experience was for both of them despite guilt or worry over each other's reactions- then it turned out it was all ok in the end? This is a perfect ending in my opinion.
Otherwise the reader is left with an unresolved guilt/betrayal situation.
The conflict -has- to be resolved with the husband or you create an open loop or you drag the ending out which can really irritate your readers.

Last edited by LittleMissVictim; 05-17-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Typo
LittleMissVictim is offline   Reply With Quote