View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #15
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Next time you kick a man in the balls, I want you to remember this. I want you to remember every fucking second of it."

The words sent a chill down my spine, but I had no real idea what they meant. What degradation could be inflicted on me that hadn't already been done? I had been fucked brutally four times, my legs splayed open, every shred of modesty ripped from me by these thugs. Worse of all, I had been brought to a shameful orgasm, and I craved yet more ecstatic release. I, the preacher's wife, was nothing more than a cheap whore - in their eyes and in my own.

But suddenly I knew that there was something even worse - some ultimate vile act that still lay in store. This bastard had forced a finger and a thumb between my virgin ass cheeks. I screamed. Never had I contemplated a man violating me in this foul manner.

"No-! N- What are you doing?!" I cried. "That's sick! You can't- I'm not- No!"

It was too late. Muttering some obscene, hatred filled words into my ear, my assailant started grinding his cock against my butt. I could feel it - hot, throbbing and hard as an iron bar. Sick with the realisation of where he intended to ram it, I struggled as hard as I could, but he had me pinned face down on the couch.

Gradually and painfully his thick ramrod invaded my ass, inch by agonising inch. I tried to clench my buttocks, but the force of the invading cock was too strong. Then I realised that his stomach was against me. His cock had forced its way in to the hilt. He slowly withdrew, but only to ram into me again with such force that the breath was knocked from my body. Then again, and again. By now his mates were cheering him on.

"C'mon," he shouted at me. "Resist me, you little bitch. Do you want to get sodomized? Show me that good, God-fearin' woman who puts up a fight when she's taking it up the butt!"

I screamed again, and tried to wriggle away from the pounding cock, but my wriggles only impaled me deeper. Besides, my body was betraying me again. His powerful thrusting inside my anus was starting to titillate a thousand nerve-ends that I never knew existed. Almost involuntarily I began to push back against his thrusts. Sweat was pouring from me. I was being consumed by simple animal lust: a woman in heat for the first time in her prim, sheltered life. I knew now that my innermost desires were being laid bare.

"Oh, no." he shouted again. "No, you do not get to come again, you fucking slut." And with his cock still lodged deep in my butt, he yanked me to my feet. Now I was like a rag doll hung on a giant nail. And still the thrusting continued. But as it did, my assailant shouted a terrible new instruction to his mates. "Someone- slam your fist into the whore's belly as hard as you can! DO IT! NOW!"

Grinning with malicious glee and lust, one of the other gang members stepped right up to me. "Please, for God's sake, no!" I gasped. But almost instantly the blow came - into my stomach with the force of a sledgehammer. The top half of my body crumpled, but as it did my butt was jerked backwards, against the invading cock. I felt a searing rip inside me, and a triumphant snarl in my ear. "You'll ... remember ... this ... for ... the ..rest ... of . . your ... life .. you . . bitch," it said, in the rhythm of the thrusts that now sent agonising spasms through my whole body. Waves of dizziness alternated with intense pain. I started to drift in and out of consciousness.

"Hey, man, how bout sharing the little lady?" someone else shouted. "Seems like she's beginning to learn some manners."

"Yeah, man, I'm ready for another dip in this sweet honeypot," said another.

"Wait!" said the brute whose cock was still tearing at my innards. "I ain't finished."
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote