View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 06:08 AM   #18
dirtmcgirt
***Pussy Monster***

dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you all for your feedback. I feel honored.

To your questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gropr View Post
Can you put more preview pics?
I didn't think it was necessary, because the videos basically all have the same "storyline" and the same positions. The different aspects of each video you can see in one preview pic and the description. But I will consider it in my next uploads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
I do have to add one comment about your mirror sites for you and other to just consider.

I run IE7 and I get popup hell at them both
For me Uploaded always worked fine. I get one Ad when the countdown is running and one popup when I load the file - that's all. If others have the same problem as you please post or pm me. then I will use another hoster. Otherwise I recommend you to use firefox.

Last edited by dirtmcgirt; 04-16-2009 at 12:00 PM.
dirtmcgirt is offline   Reply With Quote