View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 12:12 AM   #26
DrWorm1537

DrWorm1537 has initial reputation
Default Story outline

Hi, I was wondering if you could give a little life to my idea. Its not terribly PC i know but its just a fantasy thats really stuck in my head that I would love to read.

name-Stephany

age-22

general character- College Lesbian

why she gets abducted or broken into at home or work?:Apartment Broken into in the middle of the night. Protagonist wants to impregnate her

how this is done? Stealth and a lot of semen

do they tease her? Tie her to her bed, rip off her clothes, some light slapping, fingering and oral.

how do they humiliate her? Use her dislike of men to taunt her and humiliate her by cuming in her pussy

do they tear off her clothes? yes

do they tie her up? yes

do they torture her? Mentally

how many men rape her and where do they cum? Just the one, in her pussy

do they kill her at the end or take her for more fun? No

outline her full day of rape/torture/humiliation Repeated rapes till daylight

The basic plot is the protagonist is stalking a feminist lesbian. He eventually breaks into her apartment while she sleeps and ties her to her bead and torments her with fingering and oral rape. Heavy verbal humiliation emphasizing her being a lesbian who hasn't been with a man. Threats of vaginal rape and lots of pleading on her part. Long drawn out vaginal rape with lots of dirty talk of getting her pregnant and ruining her/claiming her with his seed. After cumming in her rapes her repeatedly till daybreak, leaving her untied but mentally broken curled in a fetal position on her bed.

I hope you like the idea and can do something with it. Thanks
DrWorm1537 is offline   Reply With Quote