View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 02:53 AM   #21
Robert V

Robert V has initial reputation
Default Do my wife maybe?

Hi Darkstalker!
First of all, I'm pleased to meet you!
My name is Robert, I'm 46 and I live in London, UK with my 44-year old wife Ann.
I would like to ask if you would be interested in writing a rape/torture story "starring" my wife?I'm quite sure she'd make a great target!
I'd like to see her get hers by a group of hang around youths that she has sternly spoken to on occasions!
She's 44, mother of two and works as a registered nurse.
She has natural red hair, green eyes, stands 5ft7 and she's slightly overweight, she weighs a healthy 164 pounds.She has 38DD natural saggy breasts.
I've posted some pics of her-with her permission-for reference and/or inspiration!I think her large nipples would be great to torture!
The things we'd like to read about in the story-if anyone would write the story of course-are :

-home invasion
-group rape, preferrably younger male and female perpetrators, the girls are REALLY cruel
-complete nudity, she would quickly be barenaked to "up" the humiliation, torture (pliers, insertion of objects, etc.) and a lot of "name calling" humiliation
-an audience, they invite friends to the show and record it

So, that's it-hoping for a positive response!If anyone wants some more info or has ANY questions, feel free to ask here, pm me or send an email!
Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Robert V
Robert V is offline   Reply With Quote