View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:02 PM   #1
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Nocturnal Animals

I watched the movie Nocturnal Animals yesterday while doing the ironing. I didn't know much about the film other than a woman, Amy Adams, reads a book written by her long divorced ex-husband and it was to my surprise that the book is about the rape and murder of the main characters wife and daughter by three west Texas rednecks. Amy plays the wife as she reads the book.

You don't see skin or sex. It's all about the psychological torture that's played out before the women are driven away, the family is run off the road, and there are two naked redheads later on a sofa holding each other, dead, obviously body doubles, but it triggered me. I'm back after a six months hiatus.

What's been happening rapists and victims?
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote