View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #46
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebrunetteslore View Post
I watch WAAAAYYYY too much Kid's TV on Disney Channel, Nickelodean etc. So many cutegirls on there (and most of em turning/turned 18 recently too!) like Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice (and the entire damn cast of VICTORiOUS for that matter - Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Gillies... yum!) but I don't think I've seen Miranda Cosgrove mentioned that often on here before:

That mouth of hers was just MADE to take cocks of all sizes! Heck, you could probably shove a couple in there and all that long brown hair gives you guys something to hold on to as you force 'em deep down her teen throat!
I might have to keep an eye on this girl, because that mouth was flat out made to suck cocks. Whether she wants to or not.

Love her outfit, too. I bet she couldn't run from me in those heels, and it'd be simplicity itself to whip that little ruffled skirt up and fuck her tight teen asshole!
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote