View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:18 AM   #55
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsolitude99 View Post
As far as appearance and smell go, it doesn't really matter, except the smell has to be strong enough to not be able to forget the scent of the rapist. For age, I definitely want them older, I guess anywhere from 25-50. Social class, job, and ethnicity doesn't matter to me.
There are possibilities that could add to the fantasy. A cop or district attorney who could ruin you for reporting the rape. A landlord who could evict you.

As for smell what if the rapist wore a particular cologne? Would that smell always send you back to thinking about his time with you?

Scent does play some very important roles in memory. What about the smell of your own secretions? Or the taste against his flesh. On his fingers or on his cock? Or on your own panties?
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote