View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #1180
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And I agree, Bettman and owners saying the players need pay cuts is fucking asinine. Have they not seen how much SOCCER players get paid or Basketball? Those players don't go through nearly as much physical strain as NHL players do, and I'm fairly certain they don't play as many games in such a condensed amount of time. Owners needing more money, what the fuck is that about? Last I checked most NHL team owners are billionaires. Hockey is finally taking off in the States, and this lock out will only hinder the progress. I support the playyers 100% in this battle but I still want to watch my teams play... I don't mind watching the AHL, WHL, or OHL but nothing compares to the NHL. If the lock out goes on all season I hope that the NHL stars have their way and can form games/tourneys against European leagues.

This is what happens when you put a man in charge of a sport he has never played or has interest in. Bettman needs to stay the fuck out of hockey.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote