View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #1164
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
The best thing the NHL owners could do is get rid of Bettman and the whole "commissioner" position! And I agree most heartily that there had better not be an lockout in September!!!!!!!
Won't ever happen unfortunately. The guy wields so much power over the league, I don't see him being kicked out, for a very long time. I don't even fully understand why we need a commissioner position in the first place but whatever, Bettman can keep supporting failing franchise in non traditional markets like Az and Fl, he won't stop until he runs the whole league into the ground.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote