View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

i had a relationship with a cousin back in 2004. i was 24 and she was 20 then. at that time i went to my dad's hometown where she lives. i invited her to have dinner in a seaside resort. it so happens that she was having bf troubles at that time and she shared a lot of it to me. after eating i walked her home to her house just beside the beach. it was dark on the boardwalk and sandy and rocky at the beach walk that at times i got to hold her hands and body to guide her. at times we find ourselves embracing and at times i put my arms around her. i guess she was very lonely at that time that when we arrived she embraced and cried to me. my cousin is beautiful and sexy, a surfer, and i got to admit i never looked at her on a romantic or sexy way before. the time at spent with her that day made me noticed that she have a very full breast and sexy body. thats why on that moment i took advantage of her situation. yeah i know screw me but what can i do. on the moment of embracing her i feel parts of her body and at a certain moment kissed her. at that moment she didnt fought or react negatively. i guess she needs some kind of affection. the first sexual encounter was somewhat romantic and sensible. the next day i visited her again and when i find her alone asked her to had sex in her bathroom. we had sex but it didnt go that well, more like we were in a hurry for we are worried some of my cousins my just drop by. we wasnt able to talk about what weve done. for the remaining days i was there we just spend sometime together but never talked about it. after leaving i havent got in touch for a while. after sometime i just heard she is already leaving together with her bf and was pregnant (counting the months i know it was not mine). up until now that i was also got married we havent talked about it yet and probably would never will.