View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 11:26 AM   #5
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Not my cup of tea, but a well written post, and a refreshing change from the dire "give me wank fodder about some random pic I found on the internet" bollocks that seems to pass for a rape discussion these days. Well done for remembering this is rapeboard, not wankboard!
Thank you .

I have made some rather brief posts in the past, but I felt as though I had to post about this.

Even though I haven't yet found someone who shares my tastes, posting these thoughts helps somewhat.

What did everyone think of my cowardly aspect of the fantasy?

I also love how wrong it would be for an unattractive skinny man like myself to get my hands on a beautiful woman with curves.

Being a leg lover, I love the fact that I have skinny legs. The idea of a weakling like me enjoying a femininely powerful, beautiful pair of legs is so wrong, yet such a turn on.

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote