View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 01:39 PM   #1
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Taboo Fantasy About a Beautiful Passed Out Woman

Now i have to stress that this is strictly fantasy, I would never act on such a fantasy as it's most definitely not worth the risk.

I love the idea of finding a beautiful, out of my league woman passed out drunk somewhere. I have to admit, I'm quite a coward. I love the cowardice of such a fantasy. I also have to admit that I'm not the best looking, I have a slight pot belly, I don't go to the gym, and have never even touched a woman who I would consider 5/10 or above in terms of looks.

I love the fantasy of finally having the chance to, by finding one passed out drunk...., and I'm imagining her in such a situation, passed out, unable to stop my advances. Oh to have unlimited time to savour their soft curves...I also like their thick, shapely thighs - I myself have quite weedy thighs, and love the idea of having my way with a woman such as these who has beautiful, curvy, femininely-powerful thighs. Such a contrast. Someone such as me who is at the lower end of the scale in terms of attractiveness, ravishing such beauty.

As rare as it may be, if anyone else shares such a fantasy, get in touch on Yahoo at dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk.

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote