View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:52 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
snale, your post reminded me of a story I read many years ago. It's slightly related to your theme. It was an "Invisible Man" story.

The Invisible Man stalked a girl for days, following her everywhere she went - shopping, dinner with friends, to her workplace. Any time she was surrounded by other people he would pinch her ass, caress her tits, kiss the side of her neck, etc., and he'd whisper nasty things in her ears, especially telling her the things he was going to do to her next. She was both humiliated and terrified, but had to try not to react because if she did, everyone would think she was going insane. She even began to believe she was insane, hearing and feeling all these things when no one was there! Anyway, after days of this torture, while she was at work, he whispered to her, "I'm going to have you tonight!" She spent the rest of the day worrying about it, dreading going home, knowing that when she got there, she was going to be raped by someone she couldn't see! I thought the author did a great job describing her psychological torment, and the way the anticipation and dread of his next attacks slowly wore her down. By the time the poor victim got to her apartment, she was already broken. She just submitted to his every whim, offering no resistance at all, just sobbing continuously.

I wish I had a copy of that one, but I lost it years ago in a hard disk crash.
great thank you so much for sharing that one, I love the idea of an invisible man. I wanted to be invisible as a teenager lol. You should check the movie the invisible man with Kevin Bacon, there's a rape scene in it. Not a real hard rape, but still enjoyable
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote