View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 03:18 AM   #20
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

I lay panting still, and I do not scream as you break this kiss, there is nothing to protect anymore you have already taken me. The fear is still there and I shake with the terror that you bring. I take in shuddering gasps, my nipples grazing your chest. My face flushes again feeling your eyes on nakedness. Your body so strong above my small frame, I am humiliated by my weakness. I stare up at you and cold spears shoot down my spine as you smile down at me wickedly. Had I not been chained and forced, it would almost be sweet with the way the morning light shines in. However, it is far from sweet, your cold and heartless stare sees the real me, it sees the broken girl you have made me. My voice is hoarse and not much louder than a whisper, a true reflection of my being, "p-p-please...let m-me go now..." I manage to sob out. I pull at the restraints again, but not with the same urgency as before, my body aching with exhaustion.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote