View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 08:43 AM   #17
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Oh yeah, oh yeah, bitch!

Our sweaty, hot bodies pressed violently, urgently together in the sunlight, your whimpers beneath my hand, your tight squeeze around my swollen cock...with a groan I take my hand from your mouth and take your mouth with mine, kissing you savagely, forcing my tongue in your mouth, more a rape than a kiss, all hunger. My hand holding your chin still, my thumb pressed deep into your cheek to keep you from biting down.

You can feel my hips tense, my cock thrust deep and spasming inside you in wild bursts. I can feel your sobbing, trembling body under me, I can feel the tears and sweat and strands of hair on your face against my skin as I kiss you. I can hear your muffled protest and it just makes the moment sweeter. Your writhing tells me how much you don't want this. Oh god, yeah, this is what I wanted all last night at our little blind date, gazing over dinner at your soft cleavage and your sweet eyes while you chattered...oh fuck yeah...

Groaning into your mouth. I stab into you and my cock bursts in wild fire, you squeezing me... I empty into you in spurts of hot, sticky seed. My body trembling from it. Gasping, my breath stopping as I fill you. Taking you, claiming you. My hand squeezing your breast cruelly, enjoying its soft ripeness, holding on as I come.

Then the long ohhhhh and a gasp against your lips as it ends, and I am sweating and collapsed on top of you, my weight crushing down on you, my thighs shaking slightly against yours. My cock inside you deep, still twitching just a little. Your soft body under mine is heaven. I savor the kiss, exploring the sweet insides of your mouth with my strong, moist tongue. My hand warm on your bruised breast.

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-07-2009 at 10:17 AM.
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote