View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:01 AM   #10
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

I know I made a mistake when I see you pull away, the lust I saw in your expression is mixed with a rage I never knew. My eyes widen and my mouth moves to begin an apology but before I can begin my eyes see stars and my cheek and mouth are aflame with the harsh smack. My head jolts to side and whirl of blonde hair lays across me. Now my fear increases, I feel like I swimming in it. "Please....I'm sorry!" I am more sorry than I can express, sorry I ever agreed to that blind date.

I continue trying to plead and scream, your hand covering my mouth so tight I can barely breathe. I shake my head trying to pull free, my eyes still up towards you, my breaths short and panicked. I squeal sharply and jolt as you bite my tender little nipple. It is torture the way you tease me, your cock hard and fearsome as you press it hard against me. I fight as hard as I can, but still I am no match for you. More tears streak my terrified face, and my wrists and ankle begin to redden and chafe from constant pulling and writhing.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote