View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #5
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

I laugh with the delight of having you naked in my arms, vulnerable and completely naked to my touch, and I bruise your soft throat and breasts with fierce, ravenous kisses. Shhh, I whisper again. Don't worry, we have all day, love. It's Sunday. My quiet laugh. The wriggling of you under me inflames me, sets a wild blood-heat in my loins. I take my time fondling and kissing your soft breasts, so full and delicious in my hands. I breathe a little harsher as I listen to your pleas and the quiet chatter of the chains as I hold you down under my weight.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote