View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 02:10 AM   #2864
NaughtyBoy
100 % female

NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NaughtyBoy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way - because you work your butt off to create a great thread and it is appreciated and we are totally starved for new content we all struggle to find it - but there is no rape in this post - it is a murder/interrogation at best - I don't think you could even call it an off-camera rape or implied rape - and honestly I don't care if you post it (although the mods might have different input) - I would just like a warning so I don't waste my time and energy downloading a non-rape or questionable rape scene ... cents added

again thank you for a great thread and all the work it takes to keep and maintain it.
before killing her, he rapes her by the headlights of a car, and two teenagers watch and hear her screams ...
really hard to see, but there is a rape scene...
NaughtyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote