View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 12:35 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I recovered quickly enough to grab your ankle. Not letting you go any further and with a powerful, grunti yank I jerk you back inside. I feel your heqd crack into mine, and I taste blood in my mouth. Of course I was ready for it and you obviously were not. Because I heard you let out a pained shriek while I only grunted. I have to shake my head to clear away the stars, I wrap my arms around yor throat. "I like it a lot. I thought you were a fighter."