Thread: Twisted Cops
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 01:03 PM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Doug grins. Motives are all he’s about. He shifts the vehicle out of gear, pulling out of the dirty parking lot and heads back into the busy intersection so they can head back to work and finish off a report with some “prettied up” language to it. That should keep the precinct off their backs and off the case long enough for them to do what they want. Soon they’ll be having that bitch on her back with her legs spread wide, begging for mercy. Soon.

Marcos follows just behind Carlos, watching as the man swings the case of beers at his hip merrily. His brother even seems to be whistling a tune as he walks up the stairs of the carpeted hallway, his heavy work boots beating on the floor, dropping clods of dirt. Marcos grunts, his face sour, hands stuck deep in his pockets.
He still doesn’t trust this idea. Not fully. Coming over to the pigs’ place instead of the other way around. But the men had insisted, saying that it would raise suspicions if their little Asian got word that the two of them were seen hanging around with the men who had been harassing her. Which is true, thinks Marcos. Still, he doesn’t like this. It could be a set up and he and his brother could get arrested for it.
And those two boneheads, Tom and Richard, had bailed when the cops had insisted they come over to their place. Well, maybe they weren’t total boneheads considering it’s him and Carlos who are putting their hides on the line to see if these two are legit. Man, fuck it all, he thinks. He’s about to turn around and head back out when he hears Carlos already banging his fist on the door. Shit, he thinks as he sees brother with that stupid grin on his face in front of the door. Marcos is about to head up and grab his brother preparing to drag him back bodily when the door opens.
Marcos lets his hands drop to his side and grunts. No choice now. He heads up to see which of the pigs is welcoming them in. It’s the long one he sees. With the gaunt face and curly red hair. He’s not wearing a uniform Marcos sees. Instead wearing an opened up plaid shirt with a loose green T beneath and jeans. Like the two of them more or less. But the man gives them both a long suspicious stare Until Carlos lifts the case of beer in front of him, grinning form ear to ear like a moron. “We come bearing gifts, amigo!”
The cop grins and opens the door wide. “Come on in then!” He sees the cop turn around and yell, “hey Doug! Our co-conspirators are here and they brought refreshments!”
Marcos sighs, looking towards the exit and grumbles. So much for getting out before anything bad happened. Well now they have to sleep in the bed they made. Sighing, he puts a step forward into the apartment complex preparing for the worst.

As he steps into the room he is surprised to find how clean and immaculate the room is and looks down at his feet which are already bringing dirt onto the clean beige carpet. He groans, lifting a boot and seeing clods of dirt falling onto the clean carpeting below. Now he’s feeling like an asshole. “Don’t worry about it,” says the thin cop as he rips off one of the beers from the case Carlos carries and hands him one. “I felt the same way when I first became Doug’s roomie. Guy is a clean freak.”
“Doug?” says Marcos, pursing his lips together in a question.
“That’s me,” says the larger cop, coming from the back room in a hulking girth, his layers of fat held in by a tight white button up shirt, already layered in sweat. He grips Marcos’ hand, shaking it in a firm grip. “Glad you could make it. What about the other two?”
“They pussied out, man,” says Carlos with no hesitation, slapping a beer into Doug’s meaty hand. “Thought you be the feds setting them up.”
The thin one claps the fat one, “Doug,” on the shoulder. “Well there’s precedence for that. It’s happened before with other cops,” he says, taking a long swig from his beer, his adam’s apple swinging as he chugs down the beer, liquid spilling over his mouth.
Doug is quick to throw a dirty dish towel at the man which the thin one catches deftly. “Clean yourself off. Any stains here you’re going to be the one cleaning em. Not me.”
“Yeah, yeah,” says the thin one, wiping himself off. “Whatever.”
“Sorry,” says Doug. “Dave isn’t the cleanest gent we have around here, but he’s a good man.”
“Fuck that,” says Carlos, spilling some of his own beer onto the floor which Marcos notes makes the big one’s hands quiver a bit. “We don’t want no good cops. We want you to be bad. That’s why we’re here, ain’t it?”
“Speaking of,” says Marcos to distract the officer from concentrating overly on his brother’s less than cordial mannerisms. “How do we know this isn’t some kinda’ set up? I mean, you both look real clean here. Too clean maybe.”
Doug claps his hands together and grins. “Well, that’s the thing. Ever hear “if it’s too good to be true, it generally is?”
Marcos nods. He’s heard that one plenty of times. Generally it meant that if something was too perfect there was always something wrong with it. They both had found the truth of this statement time and time again. It’s something that has left Marcos being overly cautious in his dealings with others. “Yeah, that’s just my point. If you two are such upstanding officers how can we be sure you’re legit on this whole ...” He waves his hand, trying to look for the word and shakes his head settling on something simpler. “The thing with the neighbor. How we know you’re on the level?”
“Well that’s just it,” says Doug. “Me and Dave, we aren’t on the level. And that’s why you can trust us. Because we’re just like you. Well...” He grins and looks at his partner. “Probably not “just like” as you two are still fucking virgins.”
“Hey! Don’t be dissin’ me puto!” says Carlos, slapping himself on the chest. “I ain’t no virgin. I been’ hitting the pussy since I was thirteen Gringo!”
“That’s not the kind of virgin he means, brother,” says Marcos darkly. “Isn’t that right, Doug?”
The fat one waggles his double chins in a knowing manner and motions to the living room with its plush decor, the chairs centered around an incredibly large stereo system Marcos could hardly ever dream of affording. As the two sit and Doug takes his own seat with the thin one leaning over the chair, Doug leans forward with a dark look, teeth gleaming a dull yellow and says, “You want to know if I’m on the level? Then listen to my story and you decide.”
“What?” says Carlos, throwing up his arms. “Get real man. I don’t have time for stories. I want some pussy!”
“Oh,” says the thin one with a malicious grin, nodding. “You’ll like this story. Trust me. It has lots of pussy.”
Marcos grips his brother’s arm and nods. “Alright, Gringo. We’re listening.”
The fat one’s grin grows even wider if at all possible, his words washing over them and soon even Carlos is rapt in attention, his eyes riveted. Marcos stares, his mouth wide. This can’t be for real, he thinks. But if it is, then the clean and upstanding citizens in this room certainly aren’t the cops and the thought of this sends a shiver down his spine. One of excitement and dark possibilities whispering in his ear. He licks his upper lip and listens with attention.

The smoke rises thickly in the unmarked vehicle, circling the ceiling of the car. Dave takes a puff from his own cigarette, listening to the heavy metal beats from the band “Disturbed” while rocking his head back and forth. He leans back, one arm over the shoulder of the seat, eyes glazing over as he listens to his friend and partner rant about the newest girl who has dumped him in his long line of failed conquest.
“That fucking cunt,” Doug hisses, double chin wagging, spit and slobber spilling from between fat lips as he stubs the cigarette into the ashtray. “Fucking cunt. What could that asshole offer her that I couldn’t?”
The “asshole” in question had been a highly paid banker. And Fran had been on the rebound since said asshole had actually dropped her but then come back into her life. Fran, a bit chunky... okay, nearly as bad as Doug, had been using Doug as her little play toy while she waited for the banker to get back together with her or whatever. Probably using Doug to make the banker jealous. Maybe there had been the possibility she wasn’t using Doug and it just happened if not for her old flame she would’ve taken him up all the way, but as happened her old man came back into her life and the dominos fell back into place for her and out for Doug. Banker and Fran got back together and Doug was left in one of his self pity binges, shirt a stained dirty mess with pretzel pieces and beer stains, breath smelling of tobac and guy looking like he has heavy bags under his eyes from lack of sleep and heavy crying.
Dave simply nods his agreement while Doug continues to rail on about how he’d been misused and cheated on. The same old thing that had happened before. He starts with bawling and self pity and moves to aggression and hate. It’s of no issue to Dave though. On days like this he’s able to get a bit looser, not having to worry about dress code and cleanliness like he normally has to around Doug. Add to that they often take a few days off so Doug can cool off and it almost feels like a vacation to Dave. Almost.
So it’s no sweat off his back, well except for having to listen to these tirades of Doug’s. Like now, while they sit in an unmarked old chevy, sitting in front of the entrance to a well known rave local.
Dave has been watching the girls coming out, more interested in the pieces of ass than in Doug’s little tirade. Despite Fran being less than a catch, Doug had acted like she was the world and got treated like shit as a result. No matter. He’ll be over it in a day or so. Instead Dave watches the girls exiting, always imaging some less than savory things with each and every one. All imagination of course. He’d never really do such things, like make their breasts swell and bleed red or beat their asses bloody. No. But it’s fun to think about considering most of the women don’t even have him register on the radar. So why should he imagine respect for them. He...
Holy shit, he thinks as he watches a Latin girl book it quickly from the entrance. A really hot little number and maybe something to temporarily grab Doug out of his flunk. The girl is dressed in a tight neon pink top with a matching skirt cinched at her waist and ridiculous knee high white boots. Despite how strong the colors are, standing out like that, the girl makes it look really good. The top hugs her chest that is holding back a formidable set of breasts with long legs shimmering in the dull light of the empty parking lot, a cute sharp face and long black hair tied into a pony tail, she did look like something out of a movie.
“Isn’t that a nice piece of ass?” Dave says as he taps Doug on the shoulder, keeping his eyes on how her hips move from side to side, imagine how he’d like to plunge his dick between her warm lips. It just makes him hot inside.
“Yeah...” Doug murmurs beneath his breath, eyes small thin slits.
“What wouldn’t you give to tap it? Man, I could just rip her clothes off and rape her. Throw her down and fuck her tight little cunt while she screams.”
“Why don’t we?” says Doug flatly, gripping the steering wheel tight, knuckles going white.
“What?” says Dave in shock. Sure, both have talked about raping a girl before and have had made some of the girls who’d been caught at these things give em a strip show before letting em go, but rape? That’s going too far. Isn’t it?
“Let’s do it,” says Dave in a low growl. “I’m sick of being a chew toy for these broads. They flaunting their asses off at us, making us spend our hard earned money on them while we get stuck with low grade beef that won’t even put out either. I’m sick of it and won’t stand for it anymore.”
“Yeah,” says Dave a bit scared now looking into Doug’s hate filled eyes. The man looks like he’s ready to do something he might regret and Dave doesn’t like it. “But what you’re talking about is a felony. We could...”
Doug turns to him, his eyes dark shadows in the light of the car. Thin white slits in the night piercing through the cloud of smoke like a devil. “You in,” he says in a dangerous voice, “or are you out?”
Dave feels his brow sweating then looks at the girl. He’d love to at least get a strip show from the bitch. And if he could tap that ass.... oh fuck it. Maybe it’s the booze talking or the fear or maybe it’s the fucking boner in his pants but he’s up for a little fucking right now, felony or not. “Yeah,” he whispers. “Yeah. Let’s do it.”
Doug puts the vehicle into reverse, taking out the siren from the dash and turning it on as he grinds the gears and backs out the car. The girl looks up as the vehicle roars down the dusty side of the hill and her eyes grow wide, full of horror. She knows she’s in trouble but Dave isn’t really sure just how much trouble she’s in. With Doug’s current mood he might likely run her over as make her strip. Whatever, he needs to watch his friend’s back. Dave buckles himself down. Even if it’s only a peep show this should be a fun ride. Just hopefully it doesn’t go too far, he thinks as he looks at his friend with gleaming teeth. Hopefully.

The siren blares with its whoop-whoop sound as the vehicle barrels down the small hill, stones and debris flying about. From the corner of his vision Doug can see Dave tensing, gripping the edge of the outer door, other hand on the dash, teeth grit and eyes wide. If they get in an accident, Dave is going to have multiple fracture in that arm outside. But they won’t, thinks Doug. They won’t. The fine piece of ass running ahead of them, of course, well that’s another matter. She’s an accident waiting to happen because today of all days isn’t one to rile him up. And he’s been riled.
He watches as the girl runs in an awkward gait, her skirt riding up her ass in such a way that the tan skin is clearly visible, black thong riding up in between her ass cheeks. He turns the car in a quick 360 so it spins ahead of the girl, blocking her path. Just her luck, she slams into the vehicle with a thud, falling to the floor on her rear end.
Doug gets out from the driver’s side, walking around towards the girl, grabbing her right arm and twisting her it behind her back. “Let me go,” she screams, firm jugs pressing against the glass. “You can’t do this to me! I know my rights!”
“Shut up!” he yells, pressing the girl hard against the back seat door, his arm pressed against her in such a way that his elbow grinds into her neck. “First,” he says, as he twist her arms back almost into a T-shape, not worrying about the girl’s discomfort as she begins to bawl at the painful position. “We told you to halt when we had the siren on from above the hill and you tried to run. That’s one. Two. You’re coming out from a known drug establishment. And three...” He locks the cuffs onto her wrist, squeezing them tight, the clicking sound making the girl’s eyes go wide.
“I haven’t done anything pig!” she yells, as he turns her, slamming her against the back door, her face a mask of indignant fury. But mixed with that he can also see a clear fear as her eyes are wide and her breathing ragged as her chest expands and contracts with rapid huffs. He can see the first hints of tears and Doug smiles as he shakes his head, taking the purse from the girl’s shoulder and dumping out the contents. “Hey!” she yells. “You need a...”
A packet of white falls to the floor along with a second and then a third. Small pack of a ground fine powder that gleams white in the moonlight. He picks up a packet, walking over to the girl slowly, shaking it before her face. “And what’s this?” he asks dangerously, pushing the pack just under her nose. “Some heroine on a midnight run?”
She begins to sob, the tears running down her eyes. “Please... don’t. I - I can’t go to jail.”
“Ah,” he says, tossing the baggie into Dave’s lap. “Well that’s too bad,” he says. “Cuz’ that’s exactly where you’re going.” She breaks down into hysterical tears and Doug looks at her impassively, his heart a block of stone. This was the same type of thing Fran did when she initially broke up with her abusive boyfriend, and what did she do not two months later? She went right back to him. All these cunts are fucking liars and manipulators. The whole lot of them! They all deserve to be behind bars, or worse.
“Um... Doug?” says Dave questioningly, his eyebrows arched and lips trembling as he leans out the window. “Are we taking her to jail or what?”
“Or what,” says Doug growling as he none too gently grabs the girl by a handful of hair, hauling her off the ground and opens the door, nearly tossing the screaming girl inside as she stumbles forward. He slams the door behind her, stomping over to the other end of the vehicle, sliding into his seat feeling as it sinks down beneath his weight.
“Um...” says Dave, looking out through the window at the purse with spilled contents. “What about that?”
“Leave it,” says Doug sharply. “Knowing these yahoos, someone’s bound to pick it up and walk off with it. No skin off my back.”
“Hey!” the girl yells, nearly spitting into his ear. “That’s my stuff! You can’t just leave it...”
“Well you shoulda’ thought about that before you got caught with paraphernalia on your hot little bod! So shut it!” The girl is taken aback and turns away, sniffling. It’s not hard to break these whores when you know the right buttons to push.
He buckles his belt and puts the vehicle into gear, revving the engine so it roars before screaming out of the empty parking lot with his prey in the back. Some folks are bound to happen on the bag, he thinks. He’s sure people heard inside but no one’s come to intervene, too afraid of the cops around here since they’re all crack heads and prostitutes. Girl in the back is probably both. Too bad for her she ran into him on this night.
Normally he’d have to let her walk because he never read her the Miranda rights or even showed her his badge. But where they’re going that simply won’t matter. Doug licks his lips in anticipation.

“Where are we going?” the girl yells from behind their seat, giving it a good kick as he makes a turn into a deserted stretch of dry arid land. “You can’t keep me here!” She gives another kick to the seat before her, making Doug feel it in his back. Having had enough of her attitude, he pulls out his pistol, cocking the spring on the back and aims it at the girl’s head.
“Settle the fuck down before I settle it for ya!”
The girl’s eyes widen, her mouth falling into a small “O” shape. But no more sound comes from her. “That’s better,” he says before turning back around and holstering the pistol. “Now keep quiet.”
“Holy fuck, Doug!” Dave yells, his face beat red, hands in the air. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”
Doug gives him a narrowed look but says nothing. Looking around, he nods, stopping the car. It is an empty deserted area with no weeds and only hard sand stone for several yards. Good enough for what he wants to do, and if Dave wants to join in, all the better. If not, well, fuck him. “Alright, this place will do,” he says, turning towards the girl.
Dave grabs his arm, knuckles going white on his limb, eyes wild and brow sweating. “What the fuck are you going to do?”
“Nothing you haven’t wanted to do for a long time,” he says quietly.
“Jesus fuck! You aren’t going to kill her, are you?!” he says, eyes wide like saucers.
Doug turns towards him slowly, settling back into his seat. “Jesus Dave,” he whispers, taken aback by Dave’s belief he’d brought the girl here to kill her. “Is that something you’ve been wanting to do to these women when they come out in their slinky skirts and tight tops?”
“Well...” says Dave stuttering and looking away. “No. I...”
“Then shut the fuck up!” says Doug, spittle flying from his lips, spraying over his partner.
“P-please, don’t hurt me,” the girl in the back seat whines. “I’ll do anything! Just don’t hurt me!”
Doug pulls out his gun, and with his other hand grips the girl hard from the back of the scalp. He pushes the gun barrel up beneath her chin and the girl whines, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I know you’re going to do what I say, bitch,” he says. “Otherwise, Mikey here is going to show you how well he can fuck your jaw bone. Understand?”
The girl only sobs in reply. “Well, that’s good enough,” he says. “Now get out and get on your knees with your hands behind your head, slut.” He releases her and the door opens and shuts. As he is about to get out himself, Dave grabs his arm.
“What are you doing man?” he says, concern in his voice. “This is too fucked up. If we get caught or you kill her...”
“Relax,” says Doug. “The only ones who know we’re down here are you and me. And you’re not going to rat me, out are you?”
He waits for the man to answer, which seems to drag out for several long minutes before the man nods. “Yeah. I won’t say a thing. Just don’t shoot her.” His eyes are dead cold in this but that just makes Doug smile. He should shoot her, but he has other things in mind instead. Things that are just better if she’s alive and breathing. Walking? Well, that’s really up to her depending on how rebellious she gets. He’s not beyond shooting her in the knee.
He exits the vehicle, slamming the door behind him and walks up to the girl who has obediently put her hands behind her head, continuing to sob as she kneels on the hard packed dirt floor. He pushes the barrel against her forehead which makes her tear up more.
“What’s your name kid?” he says.
“M-monica,” she says meekly.
“Well Monica,” he says, holding the gun against her head. “We’re going to play Simon says. You do what I say and this’ll just go down as a really bad night for you. Understand?” She nods quietly.
“Good,” he says, unbuckling his belt and jerking down his pants, his undergarments coming down with it. “So now you’re going to do what I say.” The girl is already shaking her head as she sees his large thick member spring out, bulbous head already pink and bloated.
“No... please...” she whimpers. He talks over her as if she hadn’t said a thing, because as far as he’s concerned, she hasn’t.
“Now you’re going to suck this cock head and take it all the way down your throat. You’re going to choke, you’re going to gag, but you won’t bite down. Cuz’ I feel your teeth on me you’re going home minus one knee cap. Got it?”
The girl is pleading that he not do this, so he slaps her with the butt of the gun across the cheek making her cry out. “Got it?!” he yells, his face flustered red. The girl nods, holding her sore cheek. “Good, now open up your mouth, you gook slut.”
She isn’t Asian, he knows. But she bares enough semblance to one that he couldn’t give a damn. Either way, as the girl opens her trembling mouth, he looks down at her and feels a heat rise, warming down on his testicles. He grips the back of her hair and slams the girth of his manhood deep into her throat in one go, feeling as her neck instantly constricts around his member, giving it a wonderful squeeze, the girl’s eyes going wide as she yells around his manhood. He looks up towards the sky and groans. This is exactly what he shoulda’ done to Fran and the others, but this Spic is even better. Much better. Can’t be older than 17 and with a mouth that feels like heaven. He grips the sides of her head and begins thrusting in and out, jack hammering into her lips as she gurgles around his member. “Now remember,” he growls. “No biting if you want both your knees working!”
Her only reply is a whining gurgle as the tears stream down her eyes. He laughs and jerks against her face even harder, if that is at all possible. It really is heaven. He should have done this forever ago to the first girl he dated back in high school. But better late than never.

Dave watches as Doug pulls out his pecker, that large piece of meat swinging out before him like so much uncooked sausage. “Jesus fucking god damned Christ,” he whispers, turning away. He’d known Doug was unstable with losing Fran so recently, but he hadn’t believed he was this bad. He can’t believe the man he has admired for so long is actually doing this, fucking a girl’s throat raw in front of him.
He really can’t believe what he is seeing, but at the same time he can’t stop looking at it. At how the girl’s head is bobbing up and down on his friend’s oversized cock, his flab swinging up and down on her forehead. It’s mesmerizing, almost. And Dave watching doesn’t get past Doug’s attention.
“Like what you see Dave?” he hears the man holler, his lips spreading in a wide grin.
“Oh Jesus,” Dave groans, leaning back on his seat, trying to fall back into it and let it eat him. No such luck unfortunately as the seat barely lets him sink into it. He still has a clear shot of what’s happening before him and it’s embarrassing. He tries to avert his gaze and look at the dashboard though he can still hear the girl gargling on Doug’s manhood, which is very hard to ignore.
“Hey Dave, maybe you’ll like this part better!”
Dave looks at this and his eyes widen. The girl is waving her hips at him, wide and large, her panties pulled down already, her snatch dark in the moonlight, but inviting all the same while on all fours. He watches that erotic play of her derriere swaying back and forth and feels his cock tenting up. How long has he wanted to fuck a whore like this? One with nice big tits and a fine ass? And she’s right in front of him? Pretty much fucking naked. And even if he doesn’t get in on the act he’s still gonna’ get time for being an accomplice. So why shouldn’t he get in on the fun? If he’s going to serve the time anyways...
“Fuck this!” Dave growls, punching the dash and unbuckles the belt, opening the door and slamming it shut behind him with a bang making the girl bounce.
“Finally decided to come out, did you?” says Doug, chuckling. “She’s not bad from this end. But I leave the good part to you.”
“How considerate of you,” he says in a deadpan voice. He can hear the girl whimpering which almost turns him off from his boner, but how her hips are waving, now that opening to her womanhood a lighter pinkish color, it all becomes too much to ignore. He unbuckles his belt hurriedly and pushes down his pants, his penis flicking up erect and hard already. He holds it, hesitating for a moment before thrusting it deep in the girl’s pussy in one push. He grunts as he feels the hard edges of her vag scrape around his cock. Maybe he shoulda’ lubed her up a bit first? Not that it matters now. He’s already inside so might as well get it done.
“I knew you had it in you,” says Doug, grinning from ear to ear.
“Oh, fuck you,” says Dave, holding his cock quivering inside the warm and tight vice of the woman’s cunt.
“No,” says Doug, looking down at the girl. “Fuck her. She feels a lot better. Trust me.”
“Yeah, whatever,” says Dave mumbling as he begins to push into the woman. Whatever the case now, if he would have had leniency once, it’s gone now. He’s fully part of the rape. Might as well make the best of it. And so he thrust into the girl, feeling her warmth around his cock, and begins to push into her more forcibly, hearing her moan now, not just because of Doug, but because of his own actions. Seriously, what has he done now? He considers this as he continues to thrust his hips against the girl, pumping against her body in sharp jabs. Well, he thinks, in the shit now. And he thrust into her to accentuate the point to himself.

Despite his initial misgivings or that nagging voice in the back of his head saying he should stop this, that it’s wrong, Dave thinks as he grips the whore’s hips, that this feels really quite good. He wonders why he hadn’t done it before? Oh yeah, that nagging voice which might be right.
He thrust into the girl’s tight, vice like snatch, pushing in and out rapidly, his ball sack slapping against her hips and feels his loins heating up, his dick becoming stiffer and more engorged with fluids, about ready to burst. Inside this girl’s tight body gripping him like sweet velvet it becomes harder to avoid that climax. You let go, he thinks, and there’s no turning back.
“You enjoying yourself now, pal?” says Doug, continuing to thrust deep into the girl’s mouth, making her gag and choke. Dave watches her head bobbing back and forth and simply grins. Yeah, fuck it, he thinks, thrusting in against her harder, brutalizing her vag with his member as he tries to slam it down into her cervix. He isn’t likely to get something this good again, so why regret it? His hips answer by continuing with pounding away at the girl, slamming into her viciously.

Doug grins, feeling those lovely lips around his manhood. It’s too bad it’s so dark, he thinks as he looks down at the girl’s tear streaked face. He’d love to see her expression as he pushes his cock in and out of her, as he feels her cheeks spread around his member and give way to his meat. Really, it is too bad. If only he’d brought a camera.... Maybe next time.
Next time, he thinks? Should there be a next time? But as he looks down at the girl, begging and gagging, he thinks such a girl would never willingly give herself to the two of them. All girls like this are stuck up cunts who never put out despite getting hundreds of dollars in commodities from men like him. No. There’s no reason for him to feel bad about this, or for there not to be a next time. Just... he thrust into her mouth again, shoving it into the back of her throat so she’s giving a pained sound. Just next time he’s going to make sure to get better prepared for it. And maybe Dave will actually help out this time.
This thought makes him smile and he finds himself suddenly gripping a handful of the girl’s hair, thrusting his hips deep against her throat and spilling his seed deep inside her with his next thrust. She cries, struggling against him, thrashing her head back and forth, trying to dislodge him, but he doesn’t let go, instead pushing her head down further against his hips so his cock hairs are spitting her nose. “You swallow that jizz, you bitch. Swallow it or you ain’t breathing!”
He shakes her head, waving it on his cock head so his dick hairs scratch up the insides of her nose. The girl does as she is told, her throat convulsing and swallowing before he dumps her on the floor, spilling the last of his cum down on her face. She is choking and sobbing, head against the stone floor, trying to move her arms so she can cover her face, breathing hard. He grins, feeling a secondary heat inside him and lets loose his bowels on top of her, his piss spraying her face and hair in a filthy slime.
The reaction is immediate as the girl begins to shriek and howl, writhing on the floor, the hot piss running down her face and neck. He grins, only imagining how Fran would look on the other end of his golden shower, screaming, begging him to stop. “You fucking bastard!” the girl screams on the floor. “You’ll pay for this!”
“No we won’t,” he says, letting the final dredges of his piss spill on her hair as he cleans it off. “Cuz you don’t know who we are. And you’re in the middle of nowhere. Good luck getting back into town.”
He turns away from her and hears her screaming. “Wait! You can’t leave me here! I’ll die!”
“That’s your choice,” he says, zipping his pants up and circling the car and entering the driver’s side. “Come on Dave, we’re leaving.”
“Yeah, yeah,” says Dave sliding in to his seat and shutting the girl as the girl tries getting up, stumbling after them with the cuffs on her hands still getting in the way. The motor roars to life and soon the image of the girl disappears as he turns the vehicle, spraying a rash of hard and course dirt over her as the vehicle climbs over the harsh terrain.
“So we really going to leave her out here like this?” says Dave, worry filling his voice.
Doug is silent for a minute, his lips firm. He’d acted on a spur of the moment. Hadn’t really thought it through, but they can’t bring the bitch with them. Too risky. Nah, best to let her make her own way to town, if she can.
As his silence extends, Dave slams his palm on the dashboard with a loud bang. “Fuck!” he hisses. “Fuck! Fuck!” He accentuates each curse with another slap to the dash.
“If you have any better options,” says Doug, focusing on the road, “then I’m all ears.”
“Fuck,” he hears Dave curse one last time. He grunts in response.
After what seems an eternally long time, Dave finally speaks up as the road comes back up before them, the desert being left behind. “You know we’re in the shit now, right?”
“Yep,” he answers without anything more to add, simply watching the seemingly endless expanse of road before them.
After a momentary silence, Dave smiles. “You couldn’t at least let me finish cumming inside her before pissing on her?”
“What?” says Doug, looking back at him, a grin spreading on his lips. “You didn’t cum inside her? Then why were you fucking her?”
“Someone let go of her and I had to jump back as that gold spray hit the broad,” says Dave grinning. “Ended up jizzing all over the floor instead. You’re a good guy but I’m not getting your piss all over me.”
“Haha!” Doug finds himself laughing, wiping the tears from his eyes. “We’ll have to do better next time,” he says.
“There won’t be a next time, Doug,” says Dave in a dark tone. “There can’t be a next time.”
“Yeah...” says Doug. “Maybe.”
But in his mind’s eye he’s already planning what they’ll need to do for the next time and what will actually make the whole thing more worthwhile. Because there will be a next time. He can feel it in his loins and already, his dick tenting up at the thought of it, of seeing Fran’s begging face on the floor with piss running down her cheeks and chin. Yeah, he thinks. Next time it’ll be her on the floor begging.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote