View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 06:53 AM   #28437
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Make me your dirty smoking slut HD

I'm waiting for my boyfriend who is late as usually, so I smoke a cigarette in secret, I know he doesn't want me to do it! While I smoke, I take off my clothes so they don't smell like smoke, remaining in lingerie, however, this makes me horny and I start masturbating! First I use my fingers, then a big dildo, while still smoking cigarettes! I make a big mess, squirting on the floor and on my pussy, but while I smoke and touch myself, you, my boyfriend, come in! You scold me and decide to punish me with your cock while I continue to smoke! I give you a sloppy blowjob, alternating between your cock and the cigarette in my mouth! After you used my throat, you fuck me hard in different positions, making me have orgasms and making me moan loudly! Finally you cum inside my wet pussy, making a juicy creampie, making me keep smoking!

The video is split into a solo and a B/G part.

In the first part, she starts smoking, gets horny, starts undressing, plays with her tits, rubs and fingers her pussy and ends up fucking a dildo.
In the second part, her partner arrives, she gives him a blowjob, and then they fuck in doggy, sideways and cowgirl.
She is holding her cigarette the whole time.

PuppyGirlfriend_Make-me-your-dirty-smoking-slut_3389549.mp4

Blackmailed sister turns into kitty slut HD

You enter your sister's room to blackmail her: you found her tail buttplug and kitten ears and you're going to tell mom! You tell me that if I fuck you, you won't tell anyone, making me accept the deal! I wear my kitten ears and tail, showing you my slutty body, but as soon as you pull your cock out, it's so big it makes me horny! I start giving you a sloppy and nice blowjob, looking you in the eye while I'm kneeling in front of you! I then ride your hard cock, but please don't cum inside me, because I'm not taking the pill! I fuck your cock hard having an orgasm, but then I feel that you have cummed a lot inside me, even though I told you not to! I hope I didn't get pregnant of my brother!

Typical sibling roleplay video where she ends up sucking a dildo and then riding it in a front view.
PuppyGirlfriend_Blackmailed-sister-turns-into-kitty-slut_3386568.mp4

Some curiosities about me, FREE VIDEO HD

This is the first time for me with an "about me" video, I was very excited and a little shy! If you're curious about me, this video is perfect for you! I will answer some questions asked by you customers, about the curiosities about me and my life! I apologize for my english, I did my best with the pronunciation! I had so much fun doing this, I hope you'll enjoy too!

She talks to the viewer, answers questions and eventually gets topless.

This is a video that can be gotten for free on her page, only uploading it here for archival purposes.
PuppyGirlfriend_Some-curiosities-about-me-FREE-VIDEO_3373483.mp4

Magic potion turns me into a BBC slut HD

I taste a magic potion while we're at a party, which turns me into a BBC slut needy for cock! At first I try to resist, but I'm so horny and wet that I absolutely want your black cock now! I show you my big boobs and play with them to make your cock hard! As soon as I see your cock, I immediately start sucking it, doing a sloppy deepthroat! I get on the side and show you my soft butt, you fuck me from behind in my creamy pussy, making me have a wet orgasm! You fuck me hard until you cum inside me with a juicy creampie, I love to be your BBC slut!

She roleplays having drank something that made her horny.
She plays with her tits, sucks and deepthroats a dildo with a lot of spit.
Then she fucks herself with it with a back view until her pussy is extra creamy.

PuppyGirlfriend_Magic-potion-turns-me-into-a-BBC-slut_3379579.mp4

Italian slut ignores you while you cum HD

I'm looking at my phone, but I realize you're staring at me, especially at my pink panties! In Italian I give you permission to jerk off while you look at me, but hurry up! I ignore you and continue to be on my phone, I put myself in different positions and move my panties, I want you to do it fast and cum fast! You can't resist seeing my holes and in a pathetic way, you cum immediately! When I realize I continue to ignore you, calling you a loser and humiliating you!

She shows her pussy and ass the the viewer while speaking in Italian.
PuppyGirlfriend_Italian-slut-ignores-you-while-you-cum_3379202.mp4