View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 06:50 AM   #28432
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Please Get Me Pregnant Daddy Creampie Me - Alex Coal HD 1080p

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Interracial, Cheating, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

I don’t know how to say this, but I’ve been watching you with the twins for a long time when I’m over babysitting, and I don’t know I keep getting this thought through my mind, even when I’m home all alone at night. Thoughts about you….. And me….. Daddy – What kind of thoughts? Me – I want you to get me pregnant Daddy – WOW! Are you sure about this? Me – I’m very very sure! I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. I stopped my birth control about a month ago, and I’m ovulating right now. I took a test before I came here and it said I’m at my peak fertility. I know you have super strong sperm too since you knocked your ex-wife up 3 times in 3 years!!! All you need to do is put some deep inside me and it’s a sure thing. I lean into him, kiss him, and unbutton his pants pulling them down. We strip each other and I get my dad hard for me. Once he's ready I guide his cock inside my wet pussy. We makeout while fucking missionary. Next I get on top and ride him slowly, enjoying the full length of his cock. I can't stop kissing him while I ride. Daddy gets excited and flips me over, fucking me in doggy while my tits bounce and I bite my lip. I get on my back and spread my legs. I need his cum inside me now! I rub my clit and tell him how much I need his baby inside me now. He cums inside me deep while we kiss, when he's done I finger my pussy and we watch the cum drip out. I am sure I'm pregnant now! Part 2, the next morning. I wake up in Daddy's bed, already horny and touching myself. I know I felt his sperm all over my egg and I must be pregnant. Now I want him to fuck my pregnant pussy. I suck his cock, ride him, then ask him to get on top of me. He fucks me until he cums again. Another deep creampie while we kiss sensually. I play with my cum filled pussy until it shows. Me – You did it daddy, you got me pregnant, I felt it happen! This was a custom script! If you have a custom idea you want me to make, email me today!

BBC Black & White Creampie Creamy Impregnation Fantasy
Alex Coal - Please Get Me Pregnant Daddy Creampie Me.mp4

Milaluv - Hot Mom 4k

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Titty Fuck

Milaluv - Hot Mom HD.mp4