View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 08:35 PM   #28430
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mom Vivian Gives You A Valentine's Gift HD

You're home from college and it's Valentines day! Your mom got all dolled up and sexy for your Dad because they were supposed to have a nice Valentines evening date out to dinner, but he's going to be late coming home from work tonight so they won't be able to go. Well needless to say your mom is REALLY horny RIGHT NOW and needs a cock! You are relaxing on your bed, jerking off your big hard cock while assuming your mom and Dad had left for dinner, when she comes and catches you! "I got all dressed up for your Dad.... and now that he's going to be late..." she starts saying as she climbs up onto the bed between your legs, grabbing your cock and sticking it in her mouth! "It IS bigger than your Dad's!!" she exclaims in awe as she looks at your cock. She sucks on your cock and balls before climbing on top of you, riding your cock and grinding her clit on you saying "Your dick feels even better than I imagined!!". Mom Vivian turns around while sticking your cock back inside as she fucks you reverse cowgirl, twerking on your cock and saying "I'm gonna fuck the

* out of you!". She continues fucking you with her big ass in your face and with her tight wet pussy gripping your big hard cock. You've got your Valentine gift of fulfilling that fantasy of fucking your mom and now she's ready for HER Valentine's gift from you.... Your big load of cum all over her ass!! You get up as mom Vivian sticks her big ass in the air as she urges you to finish her off by fucking her doggy style. Your hard cock enters DEEP inside her pussy, and you know you're close to blowing your load... Fucking your mom feels SO GOOD!! "Give me your Valentine's Day juice!! Happy Valentine's Day.... I love you!!" she says as you unload your cum all over her ass and she blows you a kiss! This mom roleplay video is filmed entirely in POV / point of view with lots of dirty talk from mom with awaited responses. No male voice in this video.
Mom Vivian Gives You A Valentine's Gift.mp4

My Mom's Feet Needed a Massage 1440p

It's spring break and Vivian's son is home visiting. Vivian is such a MILF and her husband never gives her the cock she needs. Her son is out in the living room watching television with his Dad when he receives a text from his mom... She's in her bedroom waiting for him, but he must keep it a secret and not allow his Dad to know that he's sneaking off to Vivian's bedroom. She knows he's only home for a week and she wants to take full advantage of the time they have together. She asks him to come into her bedroom to massage her sexy feet! Her son knows that the message doesn't only mean she wants a foot massage... But she also wants his big dick! He comes into the bedroom, bare naked with oil in hand as he begins to massage her sexy little feet. "You always take care of me... Sometimes better than your Dad!" she says. It isn't long before he can't resist to massage those feet with his dick instead of his fingers! The slapping of his cock on her sexy oily feet turns into a full on foot job as she rubs her son's big oily cock, fondling his cock and balls with her toes. With his big dick pulsing she turns around asking him to slap her in the face with that big hard dick of his. He starts slapping his dick on her tongue and hitting her in the face with it before she engulfs it into her mouth giving him a sloppy deep throat blowjob, sometimes slowing down to lick the sensitive tip of his cock slowly before swallowing it again as he says "Every time I come home for spring break... you treat me right!". She LOVES her son's big dick SO much... She NEVER gets this much or this big of a dick from her husband so she craves this cock every time he's in town. They know they don't have much time before Vivian's husband might catch them in the act... She stands up bending herself over the side edge of the bed while her son approaches with his hard cock, sliding it in her juicy wet pussy while fucking her as she says "Ooooh I love your fucking cock!". He needs to hurry up and finish before his Dad walks in on them... For fans of cheating, cheating wife, MILF, taboo, risky, mom roleplay, son roleplay, big dick, big cock, big ass, blowjob, deepthroat, sloppy, oil, foot job, foot fetish, feet, foot massage, dirty talk, pussy, fucking, standing doggystyle, doggy style, cum, cumshot, cum on ass.
Feet Needed a Massage.mp4