View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 08:34 PM   #28429
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

REBEL RHYDER IN HOT NEW FREE USE STEP-MOM VOL 1 HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Anal, DVD, Full Movie, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cum in Ass, Rough Sex, Cunnilingus

Bored Step-Mom Wants To Try Anal
My step-mom, Rebel Rhyder, came into my bedroom this afternoon because she's bored and doesn't have anything to do today. She is wearing a green dress, as she starts to tease me with her body. She confesses to me that her and my father haven't had sex in a while! She slowly walks closer to me and she sits down on my bed next to me. She pulls her big tits out from under her dress, and then she asks me if she can get fully naked on my bed. How could I (Luke Longly) say no?! She pulls her dress off and then she lies down on the bed; She uses her fingers to play with her pussy in front of me. It only takes a few minutes for my cock to get hard, and then I shove my hard cock deep inside of my step-mom's pussy. A few minutes later, she flips over into the doggy style position so I can fuck her tight pussy from behind. Her ass hole looks so inviting, and I finally work up the courage to ask her if I can fuck her ass. She agrees, and I start to fuck her ass from behind. My ass feels so good wrapped around my cock! I keep fucking her ass in the doggy style position followed by missionary. I end up cumming deep inside of her ass hole, and then I tell my step-mom to go get cleaned up before my dad gets home!

Dad Took Away My X Box So I Ass Fucked My Step Mom
I went to play video games this morning and I noticed that my dad took away my X Box! I now have nothing else to play with! I walk over to my step-mom and I start complaining to her about this. She has a suggestion for me, as she slowly pulls her big tits out from under her dress. She walks over to me and she gets down on her knees in front of me. She pulls my hard cock out and she starts to give me a nice, sloppy blowjob! A few moments later, she gets into the doggy style position so I can fuck her from behind. I fuck her pussy and her ass back and forth, and they both feel so good! Then she flips over into the missionary position and I keep fucking her pussy and ass back and forth. When I am finished, I run off to go get cleaned up before my dad catches us!

Breast Exam Leads To Anal
My step-mom tells me that she feels a lump in her breast, and she wants me to check it out for her. She pulls her big tits out from under her blue dress, and I start to feel them. I think that everything feels normal, but I'm also not a doctor, so what do I know? I pretend that I know what I'm doing though, so I can keep feeling up my step-mom's tits! I start to get hard, so I pull my cock out and I pull my step-mom's ass close to my cock. I have her sit on my cock and she starts to moan! We walk from the kitchen over to the living room, and she strips out of the rest of her clothes. Then she lies down on the living room couch and I continue to fuck her pussy and her ass back and forth. When I get close to cumming, I have my step-mom get down on her knees and open her mouth wide in front of me. I jerk my cock off into her mouth and all over her face!

Threesome and Cum Swap
I hear noises coming from one of the bedroom's in my house, so I walk over to see what the noise is! I notice my step-mom and another blonde woman who I've never met before, going down on each other in the bed. I walk into the room and I ask my step-mom who this other woman is. She tells me that it's her step-sister (Cory Chase), who is also my step Aunt! I walk closer to the bed and I shove my cock deep inside of Cory's ass while she's eating out my step-mom. I want to fuck my step-mom's ass again, so I move on over to my step-mom! My Aunt Cory watches us and she plays with herself while she watches. I go back and forth between fucking the two MILF's asses and pussy's back and forth. What a great day for me! When I get close to cumming, I take my cock out of their holes and I jerk my cock off into my step-mom's mouth! Then she swaps my cum with her step-sister.

Rebel Rhyder - Hot New Free Use Step-Mom Vol 1 HD 1080p.mp4
Vivian Cox - Ricky's BIG Day With His Mom Level Up! HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Massage, Footjob, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Stockings, Cum on Ass

A custom video directed by one of our fans, thank you Ricky!! Dad is out of town on a business trip so Vivian has a SUPER special day planned for her son Ricky! First, she plans on making pancakes for breakfast. Then, she's going to take Ricky to the mall to get some new video games! And after going to the video game store mom Vivian wants to take Ricky for some ice cream!! She walks into Ricky's room to announce her plans for his BIG FUN DAY... "Well your Dad left for a business trip, so I was thinking we could have a VERY special day!" she says. She sees that Ricky needs some cuddling, so she decides to slip in the bed next to Ricky under the sheets accidentally revealing his big cock. Seeing a peek of his cock instantly makes her horny, so she decides she wants to play her own type of video game... With HIS joystick! Vivian pulls the sheets down off of Ricky's now hard cock and begins edging his cock with her tongue and fingers while sucking on his balls. "I'm gonna lick your cock like ice cream Ricky..." she says as she continues to lick Ricky's cock like an ice cream cone before climbing on top of him to fuck his big hard cock and see if Ricky can get to level one... Making mom cum! Ricky succeeds at making her cum and passes the first level! The next level is trying not to cum while mom Vivian climbs back down to lick her own cum off of his dick, edging him and sucking his balls again. Hold onto that load Ricky, don't cum yet...Mom has a bonus level for you! She climbs back on top and rides Ricky's cock some more. "I know you like bonus levels Ricky!" she says as she's fucking him. For Ricky to pass the bonus level he must make her cum again! "Is mom's Special Little Man going to make her cum again?!" she asks Ricky. Does he succeed? Of course he does!! She continues fucking after she orgasms for the second time as she says "Ooooh Mom's Little Soldier! I can't stop fucking you!! Yeah... the next level is going to be the best... it's the final level! What's it called? It's called face fuck me until you cum all over her face! Would you like that Ricky?". Of course Ricky would like that... He'd LOVE to face fuck his mom and give her a huge cum facial that she could wear to the mall when they go, plus he LOVES to conquer levels! Ricky climbs on top of mom Vivian, straddling her chest while gently rubbing his cock all over his mom's face, lips and tongue. She caresses his hard dick with her tongue and lips, while Ricky intermittently sticks his cock all the way in her mouth, fucking her face. Ricky feels like he can't hold onto his load much longer... I think he's ready to beat the final level! Ricky begins to fuck her face harder and feeling the cum about to explode out of him, pulls out of her mouth so she can grab onto it while Ricky let's out a moan while draining his nuts ALL over mom Vivian's face and hair, accidentally shooting her in the eye! With a cum glazed face and one eye open she says "Now I'm going to wear this to the mall sweetheart! I have to clean up a little bit. But first I'm gonna make your pancakes!" before blowing Ricky a kiss. This mom roleplay video is filmed entirely in POV / point of view with lots of dirty talk from mom Vivian with awaited responses. No male voice in this video.
Ricky's BIG Day With His Mom Level Up.mp4