Thread: famous scene
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #42
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishMaster View Post
I could write a book on the subject. But one of my favorite movies that did NOT involve physical rape was "Funny Games" (made in Austria) and the US remake some years later, by the same name.

I liked how innocent the two antagonists were at first. And how they methodically tormented the family.

By the way, there is a new film being released from Spain. It's called "Kidnapped" and has a very similar theme. I look forward to viewing it.
I have seen this movie, "'Kidnapped". Very similar in plot to the Hollywood film, "Trespass", that starred Nicholas Cage and Nicole Kidman, however much bloodier and graphic! There is a nice little rape scene. Could have perhaps shown a bit more but I still liked it.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote