View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 03:25 PM   #14
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to summer1983

Suddenly the van stops and the door is opened. I see him and immediately I whimper. He picks me up I try my best to resist but its useless I'm his to do with as he pleases. His eyes stare into mine I wanted to look away but felt compelled to do soo.

'Take it easy my sweet' He says mockingly. 'All will be fine now that you are with me.'My responce was to close my eyes and cry. I soo much wanted to plead with him to let me go.

I watch as he opens the door to wherever he was taking me into. It was like a secret den or something. He carried me down some stairs into this room in which he turned on a light as I saw what was inside it terrified me even more. I was petrified. He put me down on the floor standing and told me to keep my balance otherwise he would use his whip on me which made me even more scared. I closed my eyes for a second wanting to block it all out but I knew it wasn't going to work. I was trying really hard to keep my balance wasn't going to give him the satisfaction for him to use that thing on me. He then turned some more lights on which made me go blind for a minute I nearly lost my balance but didn't. He stood behind me taunting me about how well I was doing keeping my balance and that it wouldn't be for long. He told me to look at the TV which I did when he pushed a button I saw myself standing there gagged and bound. I couldn't believe how pathetic I looked, how scared and frightened I was. I watched him take off his shirt and noticed his muscles and how nice they looked and for a minute just a minute I felt attracted to him but shook it off completley. I watched him take off his pants and saw his cock already erect. I maintained my balance and sliently cried as he appprouched me. I soo wanted to run but knew I couldn't as I was still tied I just had to pretend I was somewhere nicer somewhere that wasn't here in this nightmare but all I could seem to do was watch the moniter see what he was gonna do next.
summer1983 is offline   Reply With Quote