View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #27
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the supernatural and monster stuff because it forces the women to act. If it is an invisable demon then it is all up to the girl to carry the scene.

Sanitarium is right about the latest wave of Russian movies. My problem with them is that the girls are as lively as the furniture they are thrown on. Then the camera spends all the time on the guys ass, which is responding more than the "victim."

In The Entity, Hershey must do the scenes herself AND make you believe them. Now granted, in the sleeping scene she had help from the propmasters and body suit, but she still did a good job.

The Japanese still seem to have the corner on the tentical/ Monster rape movies. I don't know why, but when they do it it you forgive any hokiness and just sit back and watch the show. Which is odd because in a lot of their human rape movies the girls fall into the the straight whine, where you have the same plaintiff sound from start to finish. The only way you know of a forced climax is that the scene description told you so.

(this all harkens back to another thread on why don't girls cum with guys in XXX movies. Why do they only cum with other girls, or monsters, demonds, vamps, and tentacles?)

Now I must admit that I like the scenes with forced climaxes. Not giving in right away as in some more mainstram moives, but the Japanese style when the "enjoyment" is as much of the shame as the rape.

This you tend to see more in the monster and tentacle (redudant?) movies that Japan is so good at (Although Galaxy of Terror is an American Classic). Although Super Heroine Central does produce some good monster rape and forced climax movies, this is a lost art outside the land of the rising sun.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote