View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 11:02 AM   #74
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look at the two helpless women lying on the bed. One of the guys walks over to where a box is lying and says "Look what I have found. It looks like our gal has a kinky side." as he lifts a hanful of vibrators up and then another handful of gags. "Let's see what we can do with these." He says as he walks to the bed.

He pulls a large ball gag out and dangles it over the aunts' face. "Open wide." He orders. The aunt tries to bolt from the bed but I quickly grab her and hold her tight. My friend forces the ball deep in her mouth and then secure the straps. She looked like a squirell with a mouth full of nuts.

I twist the aunt's arm high behind her back. "It looks like its time for you to strip for us. Get the rest of your clothes off and I mean fast. You see that big black dildo; we are going to start shoving that up missy's cunt. The longer it takes you to get naked the deeper it is going."

My friend grabs the huge black object and sticks the end into the terrified girl's hole.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote