View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #37
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have always hung out with nothing but guys. I used to go to alot of house parties. There would be maybe one or two other girls. One night I was the only girl left. I downed some pills infront of the guys (I knew them all well, went to school with them) and drank tons of vodka.

The thing is the pill were not anything that would hurt me. But I let them think that they were. And I can drink anyone under a table. However I told them I did not feel well and I was going to go lay down. I went to the back bedroom hiked my skirt to where you could see what i was working with and pretended to be passed out.

Many of my friends opened the door and looked in. only a few took what I was giving.