View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 01:27 AM   #25
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chi, when you go out looking for danger have you ever found it? Have any of those situations you try to get yourself into ever panned out? I really have to wonder how much you'd be saying some of those things if you ever had to deal with the reality of the situations you're talking about putting yourself into. Like I said earlier, my fantasies don't include snuff or ending up seriously mutilated and if you're Really doing some of the things you talk about: you scare me girl.

I can like playing the fantasy. I can find a guy who shares my fetishes and play out any role he likes, but I've seen and been too close to the reality of what you're talking about. I hope there's something out there looking out for you because I'd hate to see a rape you'd enjoy turn into something far worse because you trolled for a real predator and actually found one.

Sorry to bring reality to a fantasy board but I've been reading your posts Chi, and I couldn't help but say something.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote