View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:14 AM   #1054
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Neal and Adams are back tonight. I have to say I am filled with trepidation. I know we can win. I saw us do it. I still firmly believe we are the better team. As long as we can balance that fine line between confidence and over confidence we should be fine. Flower is a far better goalie than both of theirs. Combined. He found his edge. We can not afford to let their taunts get to us. We are above that. We proved we can beat them both with skill and fists but for now lets stick to skill. I say if the league wants to call us arrogant... fine. Let them. But for God's sake EARN the title. Now lets hope and see if the ref's can call a fair match for a change. Go Pens.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote