Thread: Howdy everyone
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

I do agree with you, Eapenetret. I wasn't sure what to expect when I joined, but having found that most people on here are very cool and interesting is a nice surprise.

I also understand what you mean by the guilt. I struggled with that for so long, since I've never really been interested in vanilla sex, at all. I was 13 when I started to become curious, and I always pictured bondage or being dominated, so I just hid it hoping it would all go away. I have since come to terms with it, but it is still not something I would openly share with anyone, outside of my husband. That is why I'm so glad to have found this place, where I can be myself and share without the guilt or shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eapenetret View Post
Hi, Lorielle. I'm relatively new here myself and really enjoying myself. Who would have thought that a bunch of (virtual) rapists would be such a cool bunch.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote