Thread: Howdy everyone
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #3
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi, Lorielle. I'm relatively new here myself and really enjoying myself. Who would have thought that a bunch of (virtual) rapists would be such a cool bunch.

Anyways, in terms of my interest in rape, I guess I have always had 'unusual' sexual appetites: spanking, bdsm, group sex, being cuckolded, etc. I think I repressed the fact that rape turned me on for just as long as I was interested in these other kinks, as I felt really guilty about it. However, at some point, horniness won and I started to allow myself to fantasize about it. Can't say the whole guilt thing is gone and I find myself walking a thin line psychologically. The idea of woman being raped and humiliated is a huge turn-on, though clearly the reality is abhorrent. In life, I am such a passive person, you would have no idea. I don't think I could ever even be the 'rapist' in a consensual role play (what I would like is to be a voyeur in such a situation and watch one of the local experts do their thing).

Well, that is probably far more than you bargained for when you asked that question. I guess all that sort of slipped out...
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote