View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ahhh, i let out a long sigh while waiting for soemone to arrive and help me, how can my day get any worse, i thought. Hello miss, having troubles, i heard. As i turned around to talk to the person who said this, i noticed that he wasnt bad looking, "Yeah, look at what some punk kids must have done" my voice angry and annoyed at the site of it. "What can you do to help me, i just wanna get home and relax as soon as i can". It was getting cold and in my rush out the door this morning i forgot my jacket, so you can start to see my nipples getting hard through my top. I catch the guy looking at them with widening eyes. " Excuse me, the car " i say pointing at that to get his attention to that instead.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote