View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear your smart ass voice yell out a response to my no. “Yessss” I was expecting you to ram into me at that point but instead your other hand grabs my other breast and you knead them roughly taking my mind off the other thing you plan to do to me. I screamed as you rammed into my channel hard and fast. I scream loudly from the plain and humiliation of being taken like this. Neither one of us move as my channel adjusts to your huge thick cock. But your hands keep abusing my breasts and strangely I find my clit is throbbing. I am ashamed that my body was such a traitor to me.

"Let me go, let me go". In response you pull me up out of the tub and press me against your chest as you rub my breasts hard, my mind is in turmoil because by pulling me up your cock imbedded deeper into my pussy. Still I cant move as your arms held me tightly as your hands began to squeeze my nipples softly. My nipples harden and I cry out "No, No" as you push even deeper into me. There was no use I was defeated and I knew it. I prayed it was over quickly but you are not just ramming me.

You are working my body against me and I know it as you play gently with my nipples and grind gently into my channel. I am getting heated dispite myself.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote