View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had not expected you to hit the door with such force. I felt myself almost flying across the room and when I hit the wall, the wind was knocked out of me and I grunted. As you spun me around I was off balanced and I felt you pull me to the floor and next thing I knew I was staring into the tub and your hands pulled down my pants and undies so quickly that I was shocked.

“You know I like a girl to play a little hard to get” I hear you chuckle and it makes me mad. “But your taking this a bit far, don’t you think”…

I stupidly put my hands in the tub thinking I can push myself out of your grasp. I was wrong, all I suceeded in doing is leaving myself open so that next you could squeeze my breasts. I tried to kick back at you but you were between my legs and I could feel your thick cock against the entrance of my channel. I screamed out in rage and in fear. "NOOOOOOO".
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote