View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #17
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

Just as I prise the fly of your slack open, catching a glimpse of your knickers. You suddenly surge beneath me. My concentration was so centred on what I was seeing with my eyes, that you catch me off guard and easily throw me off you.

As I roll upon the bed I see you jumping up, snagging hold of your slacks as they start to fall and sprint for the bathroom door. Rolling across the bed I spring to my feet on the opposite side only a few feet behind you as you dart though the doorway. My momentum carries me on and just as you almost have the door closed, I hit it, Driving against the closing door with my shoulder, barging through.

As the door springs open you are thrown across the room, Letting out a grunt as you are slammed against the wall. Quickly I move to you, grabbing hold of you I spin you around, Forcing you down to your knees, I shove you forward bending you over the side of the bathtub.

“You know I like a girl to play a little hard to get” I chuckle as I drop down behind you grasping the waistband of your trousers and panties and tugging them down your legs leaving them bunched around your knees “But your taking this a bit far, don’t you think”…
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote