View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am modified as I feel aroused by your amazing mouth as it sucks and licks my nipple. I gasp as you quickly move to my other breast and do the same. I am bucking like a bronco still trying to get my hands free so I can smack and punch at you. My legs are immoble under you. I have no weapons to use as in effect I am tied up.

I watch you pull back and look at my wet breasts from your mouth. When you speak I am not surprised you call me a slut. Why else would you be doing this to me. You were firm in your conviction and I knew nothing I could say would change your mind.

I feel you put your hands under my arms and move me. lifting and dragging me further on the bed. In doing so the coat sleeves are dragged off my arms and I am free. A moment of great relief fills e until I realize I am under your big hulking body. My mind scrambles for a plan.

I look down at you as you sit astide my knees and move your hands over my body. Then you are at the button of my slacks andwith a smirk you say I wont tell if you dont. As you concentrate on my zipper I suddenly make my move. With all my strength I quickly roll toward you, knocking you off of me and I scramble off the bed and run for the bath room, holding up my pants.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote