View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 08:04 AM   #15
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I suck deeply drawing your nipple into my mouth, flicking my tongue over the sensitive tip, until it hardens slightly. Moving to your left tit I repeat the process, sucking deeply, my tongue flicking rapidly, As you buck beneath me, doing little but rubbing your body against my already hard prick exciting me more.

Pulling back I look down on your tits, glistening with my saliva “Maybe I ain’t the one who’s supposed to be fucking you, But what’s one more dick matter to a slut like you”. My hands move under your arms, half lifting, half pushing you further across the bed as I lift my hips letting you slide under me.

Sitting back down astride your knees I trail my hands down your sides, running them over the smooth soft skin, feeling the little bumps that mark your ribs. My hands continue down to your hips then follow the waistband of your pants until the meet in the middle, Popping loose the button of your slacks “I won’t tell if you don’t” I say with a smirk as I pull down your zipper “It will be our little secret”….
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote