View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't believe you are man handling my breasts as you scream at me that this is the bed I am suppose to be fucked on. You tear at my blouse and buttons fly everywhere. "Well your not the one that is suppose to be fucking me, you bastard". It was clear you were not going to stop as you saw my big, firm breasts. That you called me a slut finally sank in and I scream at you as your mouth wraps around my breast. "And you are cock holing your own Father. I wasn't sure if I got that word right but I hoped it would make a impact on you, after all you did love him. I raised my eyebrow at your immaturity as you called me a whore for not wearing a bra. When you mentioned my panties I knew I was in trouble. This would be your excuse to check out my sex.

As you began to suck my nipple into your mouth, I tried to unbalance you by bucking around. That was a stupid idea as it seemed to excite you. "Get off of me boy". I used my nastiest tone with you hoping you would come to your senses. This was not right, I never gave you cause to think you could do this to me. "Get Off or I will Scream". I tried to get my arms out of the coat so I could slap at you. They were moving very slowly and I figured by the time I got them free, you could have me nude.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-07-2008 at 07:28 PM.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote