View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #13
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I shrug as you call me a peeking tom, “I would rather be a peeking tom than a slut who fucks around, jumping from one bed to another” I say as I let go of you pushing you back. I see the surprise in your eyes as you rebound upon the bed and I grin as I join you on the bed.

Even before you finish bouncing I am clambering over you, Straddling your waist as both my hands descend upon your breasts, roughly squeezing your large mounds through the flimsy fabric of your blouse.

“Maybe this” I shout as I rip your blouse open, the buttons flying in every direction ricocheting off the wall before bouncing across the floor “Will remind you that this is the bed you are supposed to be getting fucked on”.

I let my eyes feast on your exposed breasts, “What no bra” I tease as I lick my lips my mouth suddenly dry, the sight of your large tits driving home just how close I am to living my dream, “Guess I shouldn’t have expected a whore like you to be wearing one, I bet your not wearing any panties either” I add as I lean forward, my lips finding the nipple of your right breast, sucking it into my mouth….
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote