View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am being jerked around as you start taking off my coat. Before I know it you have it off my shoulders and halfway down my arms. My arms are pinned to my sides by it as you tell me you have already seen me naked. "That is because you are a peeking tom, now let go of me. She smile devilishly and let go of me but give me a good push and I feel myself falling and I know I cannot protect myself because my coat pins my arms to my sides.

I close my eyes getting ready for the hard hit on the floor. My eyes open, shock shows in them as I bounce upon my huge bed. The next thing I know you are straddling my waist and I am too shocked to say a word.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote