View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't believe this is happening to me as I feel your fingers tugging at my jacket and your remind me of what you saw. My coat is open in a flash and you push the tow sides of my coat apart. Your hand cups my breast and I have to stifle a groan as your thumb lightly moves over my nipple. My mouth opens in shock as you say you will be fucking me.

I finally go into action and push your hand away and side step you and go to the middle of the room. I turn and see you have tailed me to where I now stand. "Listen that guy you saw me with is my ex husband. I don't mess around with men that I don't love. So keep your cock in your pants, it is not happening.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote