View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look at the boy who I consider a pansy. "Puh, your not man enough to fuck me. Now open this door, I wish to return to my real home, I made a mistake marrying your Father, I will not let you touch me, you little bastard, now open the door." I couldn't believe this new developement and as I stare at you coldly, I realize your a pretty big guy. I would have to keep my attitude up if I was going to get out of this one. My mouth had always gotten me out of rough spots, a woman of business had to be tough or men would eat you up. I gave him my hard ass attitude early on but if he figures out that is not who I am, I will be in big trouble. I needed to get out of her before his Father comes home, I have a soft spot for him. Basically I wanted just to run away from two men I love and this kid is getting in my way. "So smart ass, open the door."
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote