View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look my step son up and down trying to gauge the right place to kick him to get him out of my way. "Did you finally lose your mind, you cannot keep me here, no one can. Now get out of my way". I barrell toward him with both suitcases pointed at his goin. I was a street fighter from way back and this kid of privledge did not have to work a day in his life. I came up the hard way and made my own money and a lot of it. He was not going to stop me. I crashed into him with the suitcases and drove through him to the door. I dropped one suitcase to reach out to open the door and found it did not budge. How did he pull this one off I wondered. As far as I knew there was no way to lock this door.

I spun around and impatiently cross my arms in front of me and tap my toe. "Open it"
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote