View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

Your response throw me, I had expected you to beg me not to tell my father, that was how this had all played out in my head. Never had I occurred to me that you might just accept it as your ticket out, I just stood there confused as you walked past me and made your way up the stairs.

I stood there in a stupor my eyes locked on the picture on the top of the pile, The image of you sucking on that dick burning into my mind. A thud from the bedroom snapped me out of my reverie, Turning I followed you up the stairs, reaching your bedroom just as you are making your way to the door carrying your two suitcases.

"Tell your Father he can pick up the car at the airport." Your voice cutting through the last of the haze. Leaning against the doorframe I reach my arm across to the opposite side blocking your exit “So that’s it, is it” I ask “A few months of marriage and a sordid affair and now your off to get a divorce”. My eyes are drawn to your hand and I notice the absence of your wedding ring.

“Well it’s not as easy as that” I shout my anger at the way you have turned my plan on its head making me bold, “If you want to leave you have to get through me first” I say as I take a step into the room and slam the door behind me….
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote