View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation
Default Step mom … Female needed.

Not long after my eighteenth birthday my parents divorced, Turns out my father had committed adultery on numerous occasions and my mother had finally had enough. The divorce as anything but amicable, My mother walking away with a large percentage of my fathers wealth.

Me, I decided to stay with my dad, Despite the way he had treated my mother, We had always got on so well, Shared the same interests. Hell we even had the same taste in women, Which was something I found out six months after my mom left. That was the day my father announced he was planning to remarry.

I was determined to hate you, The thought of you trying to take my mothers place really got my hackles up. But when my father ushered you through the door, My jaw almost hit the floor. You couldn’t be any more than a couple years older than me. Any thought of animosity quickly dissolved as I felt desire rising in me.

The wedding was small, Lavish but small and for a while things seemed to be working out fine. My father was proud of his trophy wife and took every opportunity to show you off. Yet somehow he failed to notice the tell tail signs, The unexplained absences, The way you would dive into the shower the instant you got home.

For someone how had cheated so many time, you would have thought I would have had some inclination, But hey they say love is blind. Your actions rose my suspicions though, So mush so that I decided to follow you. Armed with my digital camera I tailed you across town, Your brand new shiny Lexus looking so out of place as you pulled up inside the rundown motels parking lot.

I watched as you tapped on a room door, before slipping inside as the door opened. I waited five minutes before I followed you up the steps and made my way to the window. The curtains had been pulled but a gap remained, And I was able to see you inside, On your knees before your fancy man, His dick in your mouth.

I raised my camera, Aiming it through the crack in the curtains as I snapped picture after picture as you and your companion grow more intimate. Slipping away before I was discovered.

The following morning, Just after my father had left for work, I made my way into the kitchen. Finding you sitting at the table still in your dressing gown. “Care to explain these” I ask throwing down a selection of the pictures I had printed out last night…..
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote