Thread: Virgin Rape
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #26
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
That's what makes it so hot. A virgin will be even more terrified as you rip her clothes off. As for penetration, even doing it gently hurts. Forcing it in brutally without proper lube would be hell for her (and fucking tight). Then ripping that cherry with one savage thrust as you drive several inches in with a brutal lunge of your pelvis. Her head whips back and she emits a peircing scream of agony, and then you pin the struggling girl down and force the rest in as she cries.

then you fuck her like you hate her, slamming your cock into her virgin tightness like a jackhammer as she screams in pain the whole time!
Got chills reading this. Nearly wish I could be a virgin again just so you could be my rapist

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote